11 March 2006

I've been a bad, bad blogger

I got tagged by squish awhile ago, and never fulfilled my duty. So, here it is: the four things meme.

Four (other) jobs I've had:

* Singing Telegram Performer
* Stall Mucker
* Telemarketer
* House of Toast Manager

Four little-known facts about me:

* I have a tiny hole in the roof of my mouth, and when I take sinus medications I can sometimes suck air through it, making a high-pitched guinea pig sound.
* I barrell raced in minor rodeos & gymkhanas when I was a kid.
* When I was in 6th grade I wanted to be a trucker. This is about the same time that I was put into some torturous classes at school to teach me to be "girlier".
* I had a 12 inch mohawk at one time. Unfortunately, I lost the one picture I had of it. I wish I could find someone who has one.

Four movies I can watch over and over (okay, maybe more than 4 for this one):

* Hedwig & the Angry Inch
* Pulp Fiction
* Happiness
* Breakfast at Tiffanys
* Tod Browning's Freaks
* Santa Sangre
* Blue Velvet
* Basquiat
* Princess Mononoke
* City of Lost Children
* Delicatessan
* Repo Man


Four city airports I have been to:

* La Guardia (NYC)
* Rome
* London Gatwick
* O'Hare (Chicago)

Four favorite male actors:

* Phillip Seymour Hoffman
* Steve Buscemi
* James Gandolfini
* William H. Macy

Four TV shows I like to watch

* The Sopranos
* Project Runway
* Real Time With Bill Maher
* Arrested Development

Four foods that I hate to love:

* Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
* Chocolate & Sweets
* Cheese, cheese, cheese
* butter. on anything.

Four web sites (not blogs) I visit daily:

* craigslist.org
* truthout.org
* ebay.com
* g-g-g-google

Four things I want to do before I die:

* Travel. Everywhere. Anywhere.
* Have a major museum show.
* Make it into an art magazine, or better, a book.
* Change the world.

Four places I would rather be right now

* Paris, eating crepes & picking through the flea market postcards.
* New York, always.
* In my studio, painting.
* Soaking in a hot springs with R.

Four people I'm tagging:

I can't. I just can't. All the people I would tag have already been tagged, so I'll just say, if you're reading this, and feel like doing it, then go for it. Let me know if you do, so I can change this pathetic ending & make it look like I actually have friends that read this drivel!

No comments: